Traditional Recruitment model:
Steps for traditional recruitment model - sourcing resumes, screening, technical interview, final interview, offer letter and on-boarding formalities.
This model suffers from:
- Quality of screening & hiring being dependent on recruiter
- Lack of a standardized 'measurement' process leading to inconsistent quality of recruitment
- Enormous pressure on 'technical panels for interviewing' time
- Interviews being 'subjective', making recruitment dicey
- Role-pairing: known, replicable synergies between specific Roles
BestFit recruitment model takes care of screening, assessment and short-listing for technical interviews. Technical interview panels are also available on request reducing the burden on internal technical teams. The only time the internal team steps in is to interview potential right-fit short-listed candidates. The BestFit assessment tool allows your organization to save up-to 40% in time, effort and money.
- Designed to suit the talent acquisition needs of IT industry. BestFit provides emphasis on multi-skill test that reflects the exact needs of the job
- Custom developed, hence easy to tweak to reflect an individual organization�s unique skill requirements in recruitment.
- Multiple technologies can be evaluated in the same assessment session by altering weightage and proficiency requirements.
Versions of the custom test can be used just once or modified to suit another recruitment challenge at a different point in time.
LearningLabs maintains a Master Test Inventory and inventory of skills/competencies that allows each recruiter/user to construct multi-skill FlexSpec assessment IT tests from scratch with a minimum amount of effort. This provides the hiring manager with a precise assessment tailored to the exact needs of the job.